Welcome to Eat Drink Stay Dubai – Dubai travel hacks – best bar, club, brunch & hotel deals in Dubai
Hi, and thank you for visiting Eat Drink Stay Dubai – a guide to Dubai travel hacks and the best bar, club, brunch & hotel deals in Dubai.
I've started this blog as a free, unbiased and independent guide to eating, drinking, and staying in Dubai, from one resident's viewpoint.
My one aim for this site – if I find a great experience, offer, deal or Dubai travel hack, then I will share it so others can benefit also.
For now, I’m looking to focus on :-
- Dubai travel hacks – How to use & maximise loyalty schemes like SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest), Emirates Skywards, Etihad Guest, American Airlines AAdvantage
- Eat – breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch
- Drink – bar, happy hour, brunch
- Stay – hotel
- Entertainment (comedy, theatre, cinema)
- Travel – flights (Emirates, Etihad, Qatar Airways)
What this site is not :-
- Aiming to tackle Trip Advisor, Time Out, What's On etc. – all of which are great, professional and respected websites.
- Aiming to give you a better deal than The Entertainer, Groupon, Cobone etc. – all of which are great, professional and respected websites.
What this site will hopefully be :-
- Unbiased – whilst it may detail my personal views or preferences, none of these will be influenced by payment or other inducements.
Firstly, I am no expert – nor do I profess to be.
I'm a middle-aged British expat, just sharing my experiences in this wonderful city. I love travel hacking and I love Dubai, so it makes sense to write about Dubai travel hacks.
Hopefully what I write may be useful, informative or just a good way to waste some time for people – if so, all's good.
A note about terms used on this site….
- DINNER – the traditional English evening meal, NOT the Northern English mid-day meal
- LUNCH – the mid-day meal, NOT the Northern English ‘dinner’ (which is used on this site as the evening meal)
- REVIEW – somewhere I have actually visited, or experienced
- DISCOUNT – this can be an offer (something I’m promoting or been alerted to, but have not used yet) or a deal (something I have actually used)
- OFFER – A discount that I’m promoting, or noticed, but not used yet
- DEAL – A discount that I have actually used
- TRAVEL HACK – A tip for maximising your travel (hotel, flight, dine)
Reviews – all expenditure is from my own pocket.
Promotions/advertising – unless specifically noted in the post, no payment is accepted for any posts on this site.
Occassionally (paid) advertisements may be posted but these will be obvious.
Sponsorship – (as yet) I am not sponspored by any company or brand, but if you would like to change this please feel free to contact me.
Validity of offers – I accept no responsibility for offers expiring or being ended. Please check with the specific venue, provider or company before committing to anything featured on this site. I will try (as practical) to note where promotions/travel hacks/discounts have ended.
Anonymity – when I visit or review, I do so anonymously and independently as a ‘normal’ customer. That is, I do not advise the venue before/during/after, so as to experience in an unbiased way.
Visit dates – To balance anonymity/accuracy against relevance, I will note the month only of any visits, and the date any article is posted may not be the actual date of visit.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.