Business Hotels Dubai: Our 18 Brunch Budget Beds under 500 AED/$130/£100
If you’re looking for Business Hotels Dubai, look no further.
Here are 18 Business Class Dubai hotels I’ve stayed in – as a paying guest – and would recommend. Even better, each can be found for under 500 dirhams (or less than a typical Dubai brunch).
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase via them, EDSD may earn a commission – although the cost to you WILL NOT increase. Please be assured any affiliate partnerships are products I’m a existing customer of myself, do not affect editorial or reviews, and your support will help the site.
Business Hotels Dubai Le Royal Meridien – view from Club Lounge
Note: for clarity – the aim of this article is to show which, and how, 4 and 5 star Dubai business hotels can be obtained for less than 500 dirhams/night. It doesn’t mean they will be that rate every night!
How we chose our Brunch Budget Beds
Over the course of a few weeks, I anonymously stayed as a paying guest in several business hotels in Dubai. To define ‘business class’, a hotel should be :-
- officially (not self-awarded) 4 or 5 stars by by Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM)
- of a suitable standard to allow work in a room (i.e. a suitable desk, chair, fast internet etc.)
- (ideally) in a hotel loyalty program to earn benefits, points/miles etc.
As a challenge, the budget was set at a maximum of 500 dirhams per room, to prove business hotels Dubai are not as expensive as a brunch. Most 4 star hotels came in around 350 or less, with 5 stars sometimes a little more; average price across 18 was under 400 dirhams.
Business Hotels Dubai Westin Al Habtoor City
Note – as with all our reviews, all hotel stays were anonymous, self-funded (not sponsored) nor with any PR involvement. Let’s leave the Dubai ‘Influencers’ to flounce around in freebie hotels and keep saying each one is their ‘favourite’.
Here are Eat Drink Stay Dubai, we’d rather focus on building trust for our readers.
Business Hotels Dubai Wyndham Dubai Marina
Business Hotels Dubai: Our 18 Brunch Budget Beds
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Media City
- Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai
- The Canvas Hotel Dubai MGallery By Sofitel (formerly Melia Dubai)
- Le Meridien Fairway
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Wyndham Dubai Marina
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences Dubai Al Barsha
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City (formerly The Westin Dubai AHC)
- Media One Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort And Spa
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
- Steigenberger Hotel Business Bay Dubai
- Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- The H Hotel Dubai
- Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall Of The Emirates
Business Hotels Dubai Sheraton Jumeirah Beach – view from Lounge
Tactics used to get the best prices
- All hotel rates were publicly available (i.e. no trade or agent-only rates)
- Majority of hotels were booked directly with the hotel’s loyalty program, so as to avail of maximum earning (points/miles) but also receive in-stay benefits. Hilton Honors, Starwood Preferred Guest and Club Carlson all have terrific apps, often with member-only rates.
- Kaligo often offered prices almost as low as Hotels.com, but with added benefit of earning airline miles.
- Hotels.com found some great insider prices, as well as earning Welcome Rewards for each night. Once ten Welcome Reward nights have been completed, one free night of the average cost of the previous ten stays will be awarded.
- Using Entertainer Travel – and the tips listed here – managed to find second night free in Steigenberger and JW Marriott Marquis, thus halving the costs. More information can be found in the stay reviews for each here and here.
- Hotel Tonight consistently found the best prices for Wyndham Dubai Marina.
Know one thing – anything I did to get these super-low rates, you can too! If you need any tips, helps or advice why not try schedule a chat?
Business Hotels Dubai The H Hotel Dubai
I can help you too – business hotels Dubai, travel advice, saving money
If you are having struggles finding good deals for Dubai hotels, or just would like some hotel advice, why not try our new Hotel Help service?
If you can’t be bothered trying to match these deals for yourself, I’d be more than happy to consult with you, offer advice or find you the best deals for your Dubai hotels (or anywhere else!).
I tend to know about :-
- maximising your hotel or airline loyalty programs
- finding best-value award space for cashing in those airline miles and points
- which credit cards and strategies provide best travel benefits
- ‘travel hacking’ to find lowest airline fares or hotel rates
- coaching to learn ‘travel hacking’ so you can fly for free, bag upgrades etc.
- strategies for leisure, luxury or business to travel better (easier, cheaper, blingier)
Even if it’s just a quick discovery call to find out how I can be of service, or you’re looking to find the best prices, why not schedule a chat?
Editors note: This article was originally published 13 Jan 18, and has been updated to reflect new hotel names.
Have you stayed in any of our Brunch Budget Beds, or know a great Dubai hotel? Join the conversation below by letting us know your thoughts or feedback – we love hearing from you! … Better still, why not follow us on Facebook or Twitter?